Episode 3 – Ask Anything
- Tips and Natural Remedies for Anxiety
- Sunday Scaries
View this post on Instagram
Episode 3 – you will learn: The simple breakdown of what anxiety is (1:08) 4 tools and natural remedies that help curb anxiety (1:46) How to help the Sunday scaries (5:28) Links for more information: https://mynaturalhealer.com/ask-anything-tips-for-anxiety-and-sunday-scaries/ #anxiety #sundayscaries #health #wellness #naturalremedies #meditation #bachflower #sleep #energymedicine #askanything #mynaturalhealer
In this episode, you will learn:
The simple breakdown of what anxiety is (1:08)
4 tools and natural remedies that help curb anxiety (1:46)
How to help the Sunday scaries (5:28)
Links for more information:
Always remember – if you’re feeling anxiety you’re not being present! Anxiety is caused by emotions you get when you’re worrying about the past or the future.
4 natural remedies for anxiety:
- Check out: Insight Timer, Calm, Headspace
- Breathwork is also a key component of this – check out what I learned about breathing in a Qigong class
- Bach Flower Remedies (check out Mimulus, Aspen, Red Chestnut, Rock Rose, Cherry Plum, Elm, White Chestnut, which are all good for anxiety)
- Energy Medicine
- Laura Como, founder of My Natural Healer and Light and Wellness (yes, that’s me)
- Our energy healer directory
- Sleep – make sure you’re getting enough. Everyone is different, but most people need 7 – 9 hours of sleep. Read more about what sleep deprivation does to your health.
BONUS: 101 ways to relax and reduce anxiety
Sunday scaries, also known as the Sunday blues, is the feeling of dread you experience before going back to work or school after a weekend break. There is a secondary meaning of this as well, in which the upcoming weekday anxiety is further fueled when you spend most of the weekend drinking and recovering from hangover(s). Sunday scaries can be addressed the same as other anxiety – just remember to be present and try the tips above!
If you have anything to add that would be helpful to share on this topic, or if you have wellness questions or topics for future episodes, please comment below.
As an Amazon Associate, My Natural Healer earns from qualifying purchases.